I believe that how well we take care of ourselves determines how well we treat other people. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words - Rei which means "God's Wisdom or the Higher Power" and Ki which is "life force energy". So Reiki is actually "spiritually guided life force energy."
It is an amazingly simple technique to learn, the ability to use Reiki is not taught in the usual sense, but is transferred to the student during a Reiki class. This ability is passed on during an attunement given by a Reiki master and allows the student to tap into an unlimited supply of "MANA" known as Universal energy to improve one's health and enhance the quality of life.
Reiki treats the whole person including body, emotions, mind and spirit creating many beneficial effects that include relaxation and feelings of peace, security and well-being.
I am also offering Reiki practitioner and master training for those who are hoping to make it as a profession or would love to heal others, loved ones, family members and want to practice, and deepen the experience.
Sessions starts with a consultation that focuses on the state of the physical and subtle body. During the session essential oils will be incorporated to move energy, clear any blockages, and treat areas brought up during our consultation.
- Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension
- It accelerates the body’s self-healing abilities
- Aids better sleep
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps relieve pain
- Removes energy blockages
- Adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance
- Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins
- Supports the immune system
- Increases vitality and postpones the aging process
- Raises the vibrational frequency of the body
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing